As India continues to embrace global innovation, adopt open systems and universal practices, the global corporations are considering India as a preferred investment destination for growth and disruption.
With the Government’s initiative to improve India’s ranking in the ease of doing business, the Indian regulations are continually evolving that simplify starting business in India. Our exuberant team of strategy professionals are well positioned to assist clients in devising entry strategy for international business, structuring investments and transactions with judicious use of treaties and seamless compliance with applicable laws.
Our specialized service offerings are as follows :
- Evaluating market attractiveness – We carry out specific industry studies, market assessment studies and developing industry risk models.
- Evaluating market ecosystem – We assist in the evaluation by conducting Trend-analysi (buyer/supplier/competitors/regulatory body), Supply Chain Analysis, providing Competitive Intelligence Support, Competitors Profiling and Risk Mapping/Company Risk Assessment.
- Evaluating entry options:
Greenfield Investment – Assistance in regulatory and tax compliance in set up operations:
- Assistance and advisory services on business & operational form – Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture, Owned Subsidiary etc. and assistance in obtaining requisite approvals from regulatory authorities.
- Advice on current government policies in relation to Foreign Investment (inbound) and Repatriation.
Brownfield Investment – Identification of strategic target and assistance in transaction advisory:
- Pre-transaction advisory- Strategy and identification of potential targets, commercial negotiations and valuations.
- Transactional advisory- diligence and transaction structuring.